Genzler MG350-BA10-COMBO Bass Combo Kit
Genzler Magellan 350-BA10-Combo is the ultimate in tone and portability. It delivers a full-bodied, defined, musically smooth and seamless response in this compact design and is ideal for electric or upright bass requirements.
The combo “kit” allows the mounting of the MG-350 amplifier to the BA10-2 cabinet using a “hidden” MG-350-CRADLE, which can be mounted to the top surface of the cabinet using provided mounting screws in each cabinet. This allows easy installation or removal of the amp to the cabinet for flexibility. Genzler MG-350 delivers 175 watts as the combo. An additional BA10-2 extension cabinet puts out 350 watts into this “mini-stack”.
Genzler BA10-2 cabinet blends the punch and quickness of a single premium Neodymium 10” driver in a vented bass reflex enclosure, along with the performance and pattern control of a proprietary line array element utilizing 4 custom designed 2.5” neodymium drivers. This model also offers a unique cabinet shape with an angled baffle (Tilt towards the player). There is a single top/rear mounted edge-lift handle for an easy grab and go.
Clean Channel: Pristine and Articulate
Dual-Curve Variable Contour Circuitry
> Curve A - Classic to Modern - Mid Scoop Curve
> Curve B - Thicker to Vintage - Low-Mid Bump w/Tapered Top End
Active 3 Band EQ w/Parametric Mid Control
Signal Mute Switch
Thermal Sensing Variable Speed Fan Cooling
Full Featured XLR Direct Output Interface
2.67 Ohm Min. Total Load
Neodymium 10” Woofer w/ 4 x 2.5” Neodymium Line Array Drivers
Unique Angled Baffle Cabinet Design
Top/Rear Mounted Edge-lift Handle
Dual Speakon and ¼” Combination Input Jacks
Short Speakon cable included with MG-350-CRADLE
Dimensions (WxDxH): 15.5”W x 15”D x 16”H
350W @ 4_ohms
350W @ 2.67_ohms
- Carton Dimensions: 21”H x 19.5”W x 18.5”D (533.4mm H x 495.3mm W x 470mm D)
- Shipping Weight: 32 Lbs (14.5 Kg)
- One — premium Eminence® neodymium 10” cast frame loudspeaker.
- Four – proprietary neodymium 2.5” mid/high cone drivers with sealed basket design.
Input Panel/Crossover Network:
- Custom designed 6 dB/octave slopes in balance with the acoustical controls of each enclosure.
- Two – Combination Speakon® NL-2 and ¼” input jacks.
- Black textured vinyl.
- Black metal corners and heavy-duty edge-lift handle.
- Custom, curved perforated metal rille with a unique center “pleat” to protect the array column.
- Large rubber feet.