Electro-Voice Evid-S4.2 installation speakers
The EVID-S4.2 from Electro-Voice is a high-performance, two-way, full-range, 4 inch (102 mm) surface mount speaker with excellent wide, uniform coverage, and outstanding performance. It is designed for background and foreground music, paging, and sound reinforcement, and it's ideal for a wide variety of indoor and outdoor applications, such as restaurants, bars, patios, retail, fitness clubs, hospitality, theme parks, leisure venues, and others.
With unparalleled ease-of-installation, sturdy weather resistance, modern and delicate look, and its flexible mounting options, the EVID-S4.2 is the perfect solution for a wide variety of surface mount applications.
The EVID-S4.2 includes the unique and innovative mount system, from Electro-Voice, making every installation quick, simple, and reliable. The mounting system allows for 90 degrees of rotation horizontally, and 45 degrees of rotation vertically, and it can be easily installed on walls and ceilings. The mounting system comes already assembled and ready to be used, ready to make any job easier.
The EVID-S4.2 has been carefully engineered to resist outdoor environments, without compromising on performance for indoor applications. The full-range speaker is IP54 rated, and its weather-proofing is complemented with exceptional cabinet and grille resistance against sun, salt and moisture.
All EVID-S models are available in black or white, and can be easily painted to match the décor. Transformer versions are also available for constant voltage systems.
- Innovative mount system is included for quick, simple, and reliable installations
- Carefully engineered for outdoor environments (IP54), without compromising performance
- Long throw 4" (102 mm) woofer housed in a fire rated ABS plastic enclosure for extended LF performance down to 75 Hz
- 40 W power handling provides for 103 dB maximum SPL (109 dB peak)
- Connector Type: Captive screws on wall bracket. Removable locking 4-pin connector (Euroblock) – (2) for connection to additional speakers in a distributed line. Max. wire size 12AWG (2.5 mm)
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 110°
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 110°
- Depth: 118mm (4.65")
- Environmental Specs: IP54 (per IEC-60529)
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 75 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 100 Hz – 20 kHz
- HF Transducer: 0.75 inch (20 mm)
- LF Transducer: 4 inch (102 mm)
- Max. SPL/1m (calc): 103dB
- Minimum Impedance: 6.4Ω
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
- Power Handling (Continuous / Peak): 40 W/160W
- Power Rating: 160W
- Recommended High-Pass Frequency: 70Hz
- Regulatory Approvals: IP54
- Sensitivity 1 W/1 m: 87dB
- Shipping Weight: 5kg (11.02 lbs)
- Weatherized: Yes
- Weight Net: 1.5kg (3.31 lbs)