Covid-19 update as of JUNE 12, 2020.
STORE OPENING FRIDAY JUNE 12, 2020
WELCOME BACK – THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!
Our focus is on helping to keep our employees and our customers healthy. If you are feeling unwell, or have recently travelled outside Canada please do not enter.
We encourage you to continue with curbside/phone orders. Processing time is fast, and it is safe & convenient for everyone. Mobile credit card/debit machine at the back door.
We have a few hygiene protocols & store rules for everyone’s safety:
- Number of customers in store limited to two at a time (and only two per family)
- If we are at capacity the door will be locked, as customers exit will let you in – ring the buzzer so we know you are waiting
- Please sanitize your hands at front door as you enter.
- Please wear a mask.
- Stay within the marked areas indicating secure social distancing spaces clearly marked by bright floor markings
- No browsing or touching any equipment. Staff will assist and pull any product you want to try in a secure area.
- There will be a 20 minute time limit in store to allow for others waiting to come in to also be served.
- Limit of 3 guitars demos per session in store.
- No food or drinks in the store
- No use of our washrooms at this time.
COVID-19 UPDATE MAY 19, 2020 .
STORE OPENING :
We have been hard at work making some changes to how we will re-open to keep both our customers and staff safe and are not planning on opening the store to the public this week. We will continue to conduct sales through web orders and curbside pick-ups as we have been doing for the past 8 weeks. We are very happy to report that all of our staff and extended Fleet family are safe and healthy. We will see how things go with scheduled openings of retail and other businesses and plan accordingly as the situation evolves.
If we have an item in stock at Fleet we are shipping most orders out same or next day, instruments are a bit slower as we need to inspect and setup guitars prior to shipping , so 2-3 days to leave Fleet.
Any special order items are typically 4-10 business days for us to get from our suppliers unless the items are backordered from them, in that case we will quote an ETA. Shipments coming into Fleet from our suppliers are being delayed by the backlog at UPS and other couriers, what was a 1 -2 days ship is now a 5-10 day ship, unfortunately this is beyond our control.
Local shipments in the Greater Ottawa Region are going via our truck so we are avoiding courier delays whenever possible and enables us to provide same day service sometimes.
CURBSIDE SERVICE is happening fast, usually about 1-2 hours after an order is placed it’s ready for pick-up , and often faster ! Let us know what you need and we will try and accommodate.
We will begin accepting in service work this week, please go to this link and purchase an on line Estimate prior to bringing any item to the shop for service.
There are detailed instructions of how we are accepting service items, currently estimate waits are 2-3 weeks. We are operating service on a limited schedule and delays are to be expected.
Please contact us if you have rental requirements at this time.