Behringer KM750 Power Amp
The remarkable KM750 packs a heart-stopping 750 Watts of output power into a lightweight (18.7 lbs/8.5 kg) package, thanks to our Accelerated Transient Response (ATR) technology. Ample power (750 Watts in Bridge mode; 2 x 400 Watts @ 4 Ohms; 2 x 200 Watts @ 8 Ohms) and high-tech efficiency combine, giving you a supercharged workhorse that will keep your rig kicking for years and years to come.
It takes huge pulses of energy (current and voltage) to propel a woofer cone out fast enough to match a bass beat. That’s called Transient Response and it’s the holy grail of amp design. By carefully selecting transistors with extremely high slew rates and optimizing other proprietary parts of our circuitry, our amps are able to react instantly to even the most demanding electronic bass impulses. If the woofers in your PA system can keep up, your audience will hear a tighter, crisper, more natural sound.
Instead of operating relatively continuously like most power amps, the KM750 features rail tracking for effectively modulating the power supply rails with only the peaks of the input signal. This technology has revolutionized pro audio amp designs with its outstanding performance and efficiency.
The remarkable KM750 power amp was built for the working musician. It is exceptionally light, packs a massive 750 Watts of output power, thanks to our Accelerated Transient Response (ATR) technology and is built rugged enough for life on the road. Plus, the KM750's ultra-light price tag will leave cash left over for you to get more stuff to amplify!
- 2 x 400 Watts into 4 Ohms; 2 x 200 Watts into 8 Ohms; 750 Watts into 8 Ohms (bridge mode)
- ATR (Accelerated Transient Response) technology for ultimate punch and clarity
- Switchable limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Precise power, signal and clip LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR, 1/4'' TRS and RCA input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional speaker connectors and "touch-proof" binding posts support most speaker wiring systems
- Independent DC and short circuit protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
- High-current toroidal transformer for ultra-high transient response and absolute reliability
- Active cooling on heatsink
- "Built-like-a-tank" impact-resistant, all-steel 2U rackmount chassis
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany