Blackstar ARTIST30BLND Tube Guitar Combo Amp
Designed for electric guitarists with discerning tonal tastes, the Blackstar Artist 30 is a 30W tube combo amplifier with two channels, either of which can be set for clean and/or overdriven timbres. This particular amplifier is styled in blonde.
Its particular tube configuration allows the amplifier to retain the dynamic range typical of American 6L6 designs, while its Class-A circuitry lends guitar players the aural qualities of a classic British-style amplifier. In this manner, the amplifier gives you much in the way of tonal versatility. It also features two 12" Celestion V-Type speakers to further enhance your sound.
Channel 1 includes controls for channel volume and tone, while channel 2 provides controls for gain, volume, and a set of controls for EQ. For equalization, you get a classic tone stack with bass, midrange, and treble, as well as an addition unique to Blackstar—the ISF knob, which was designed to help you fine tune your desired tone. Reverb and master volume round out the controls.
With three speaker outputs and one emulated speaker output jack, possibilities for extending and routing your sound abound. A serial effects loop is also provided, complete with a pad switchable between +4 and -10 dB, to better suit many different types of output gear. You'll also find a light/dark switch on the back panel which will change the character of the amp's reverb. A footswitch jack is provided, as is the FS-8 two-way footswitch, which allows you to switch between channels and turns the reverb on and off.
- Features at a Glance
- 2x ECC83 preamp tubes and 2x 6L6 power tubes
- Class-A amplifier
- 2 channels, clean or overdrive on each channel
- Effects loop connection with +4 / -10 dBV pad
- Classic American and British amplifier sounds
- 3 speaker outputs for 8- or 16-Ohm loads
- Emulated speaker output for recording or a line out to a PA
- Built-in reverb with light/dark character selector
- Includes FS-8 footswitch for channel selection and reverb on/off