Epiphone ELPCPEBGH Les Paul Custom Pro, Ebony, Gold Hardware
The Les Paul Custom made its debut in 1954 after the initial success of the Les Paul Goldtop. Mr. Les Paul himself wanted to convey to audiences that the solid body electric guitar was not a fad but a superb and challenging instrument and that his signature axe, the Les Paul, was the king of all electric solid body guitars. So, Les requested a Les Paul with a custom color finish in solid black and solid white with gold hardware that would blend well with a tuxedo.
The result was the Les Paul Custom, or the “tuxedo” Les Paul, as it became known among fans. The Les Paul Custom quickly became one of the most recognized guitars in the world and Les himself used his Les Paul Custom in concert, on his weekly television show with wife Mary Ford and on his album covers, including his famous duet with pal Chet Atkins, Chester and Lester.
Now with Epiphone’s superior ProBucker™ humbucker pickups with coil-splitting along with the Custom’s classic gold hardware, fully bound body, neck and headstock, and pearloid inlays, we think you’ll agree that the Epiphone Les Paul Custom PRO is “dressed to kill.”
Like all Epiphone instruments, the Epiphone Les Paul Custom PRO comes with a Lifetime Limited Warranty and Gibson’s one-of-a-kind 24/7/365 Customer Service. Go all out with a Les Paul Custom PRO. See your authorized Epiphone dealer today!
- Coil-Splitting via push/pull controls
- ProBucker™ pickups
- Graphtech® Nubone Nut
- Now with push/pull Phase switch
- Top: Maple veneer
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: SlimTaper™ "D" profile with a satin finish
- Neck Joint: Glued-in
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard: Pearloid block inlays
- Neck Pickup: ProBucker™-2 (4-wire)
- Bridge Pickup: ProBucker™-3 (4-wire)
- Controls: Epiphone all-metal 3-way pickup selector
- -Neck pickup tone with push/pull Phase switch
- -Bridge pickup volume with push/pull coil-splitting,
- -Bridge pickup tone
- Nut: Graphtech® NuBone™
- Binding: -Body Top (5-ply white/black)
- -Body Back (5-ply white/black)
- -Fingerboard (1-ply white)
- -Headstock (5-ply white/black)
- -Body(1-ply cream)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo
- Bridge: LockTone™
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Hardware: Gold
- Machine Heads: Grover® Rotomatic™; 18:1 ratio
- Colors: Ebony (EB), Alpine White (AW)
- Guitar Weight: 6.5-7lbs
- Optional: Hard Case
- Typical Weight (+/- 5%): 8.7 lbs
- Strings: D’Addario® 10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 46
We Also Recommend
Ibanez JIVA10-DSB Nita Strauss Signature Guitar - Deep Space Blonde
Jackson JS32DKA-NO Dinky DKA Amaranth Fingerboard Guitar - Neon Orange ( 2910148580 )
Ibanez RGA61AL-IAF RGA Arch Flame Maple Top - Indigo Aurora Burst Flat