Epiphone ELPSWCCH - Les Paul Studio, Set Neck, Worn Finish, Worn Cherry, Chrome Hardware
The Epiphone Les Paul Studio is the modern version of the 80s classic originally intended for studio musicians and players seeking the classic Les Paul sound with no frills and less weight. Featuring Epiphone-designed Alnico ClassicTM Open-Coil humbuckers and world class GroverTM machine heads in new color finishes including Turquoise, Wine Red and Ebony.
A No-Frills Classic!
Epiphone’s Les Paul Studio is the modern version of the 80s classic originally intended for studio musicians and players seeking the classic Les Paul sound with no frills and less weight than the Les Paul Standard. The Les Paul Studio has a Mahogany body with a plain Maple Veneer top and a black pickguard. The Mahogany neck has a 1960's SlimTaper™ ‘D’ profile with a 24.75” scale length, a Pau Ferro fingerboard with Pearloid "Dot" Inlays, 22 medium jumbo frets, and a 12” fingerboard radius. The Epiphone "Clipped Ear” headstock has the Epiphone logo in Pearloid and ‘Les Paul Model’ in Gold silkprint. The cover for the adjustable truss rod also has ‘Studio’ printed in white silkprint.
- Classic lightweight ‘Studio’ Les Paul
- New colors including Turquoise, Wine Red and Ebony Finish
- Epiphone Alnico Classic Open-Coil Humbuckers
- Grover™ Machine Heads
Epiphone Alnico Classic™ Humbuckers
Epiphone Alnico ClassicTM Humbuckers The Les Paul Studio is powered by two Alnico Classic™ Open-Coil (black) humbuckers made with Alnico-V magnets, which provide a slightly higher output than vintage pickups and also have enhanced mids and highs. Each pickup has a Volume and Tone control with vintage-styled ‘Black Speed’ knobs plus Epiphone’s all-metal 3-way pickup selector switch.
Buck the Hum!
Epiphone Alnico Classics utilize a double vacuum waxing process that ensures you quiet operation free from microphonic hum. The pickup is first placed in a specialized wax vacuuming system before the cover is placed on the unit to ensure that the wax fully penetrates to the very center of the pickup and solidifies all parts. After the cover is placed on, the pickup is given a second vacuum wax bath until the unit is completely saturated. Epiphone uses only the highest quality parts for our pickups including ABS plastic bobbins, 1010 Cold Rolled Steel pole shoes and pole screws, Alnico magnets and the finest magnet wire available
LockTone™ Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
The Les Paul Studio comes with Epiphone’s famous LockToneTM Bridge and Stopbar tailpiece combo for greater sustain and easy intonation along with Grover™ machine heads with an 18:1 turning ratio plus Epiphone’s Non-Rotating ¼” output jack. An optional hard case is available at Authorized Epiphone Dealers
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Plain Maple Veneer
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper™; D profile
- Neck Joint: Glued In
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro with Pearloid "Dot" Inlays
- Headstock: Epiphone "Clipped Ear"; "Epiphone" logo in Pearloid "Les Paul Model" in Gold silkprint
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-Ply (B/W); "Studio" in white silkprint
- Nut Width: U-Rite; Black
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic™ Humbucker; Open-Coil
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic Plus™ Humbucker; Open-Coil
- Controls: Epiphone All-metal 3-way Pickup Selector, Neck Pickup Volume, Bridge Pickup Volume, Neck Pickup Tone, Bridge Pickup Tone
- Binding: None
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22; medium-jumbo
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic/Stopbar
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Grover™ Machine Heads; 18:1 ratio
- Output Jack: Epiphone 1/4' Non-Rotating
- Pickguard: 1-Ply; Black PVC
- Control Covers: 1-Ply; PVC
- Strap Buttons: Yes; 2
- Optional: Hard Case (940-ENLPCS), Case UPC = 711106261591
- Warranty: Epiphone Limited Lifetime
We Also Recommend
Ibanez JIVA10-DSB Nita Strauss Signature Guitar - Deep Space Blonde
Jackson JS32DKA-NO Dinky DKA Amaranth Fingerboard Guitar - Neon Orange ( 2910148580 )
Ibanez RGA61AL-IAF RGA Arch Flame Maple Top - Indigo Aurora Burst Flat