Grestch G2622-P90 Streamliner Center Block Double-Cut P90 with V-Stoptail, Laurel Fingerboard Guitar - Claret Burst (2817600561)
The impressively affordable G2622-P90 Streamliner™ Center Block Double-Cut P90 with V-Stoptail is designed for three simple things — high gain-friendly performance, slick, easy playability and spectacular style.
The G2622-P90’s sound is the perfect blend of brash and brawn with a chambered spruce center block driven to the limit by all-new Gretsch FideliSonic™ 90 pickups. These single-coil 90 pickups retain the full warm tone of a traditional P90 with a distinct top-end that is articulate and well-defined. The lightweight spruce center block runs the length of the mahogany body, reinforcing the arched top while eliminating undesired feedback for volume-friendly performance on modern stages.
The Streamliner’s sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layout—neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. The V-Stoptail can withstand the heavier styles of playing, while the anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and synthetic bone nut grant astounding tuning stability and accurate, slip-free intonation.
A fast-playing 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with unique oval inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound nato neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile—ideal for chord work or fiery riffing.
Classic ‘50s and ‘60s Gretsch eye-catching style is also here—all-new “radio arrow” control knobs, enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection, stylized pickup bezels, elegant aged white binding with upgraded purfling, one-ply black pickguard, slick-looking nickel hardware and standout finishes including Claret Burst and Havana Burst.
Nearly impossible to put down once you pick it up and start playing, the G2622-P90 has the updated sound and classic style that has earned Gretsch accolades since the dawn of rock ‘n’ roll.
- All-new single-coil Gretsch FideliSonic™ 90 pickups
- Double-cutaway 16” arched mahogany body with chambered spruce center block
- Enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection
- Nato neck
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid oval inlays
- Master volume, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch provide complete tone-shaping flexibility
- Gretsch V-Stoptail tailpiece
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- One-ply black pickguard, stylized pickup bezels and radio arrow control knobs
- Nickel hardware
- Available in Claret Burst and Havana Burst
We Also Recommend
Jackson JS22-7DKA HT Dinky Arch Top Amaranth Fingerboard 7-String Guitar - HT Satin Black (2910132568)
Fender Squier Classic Vibe '50s Telecaster, Maple Fingerboard Guitar - Butterscotch Blonde (0374030550)
Charvel Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 2 24 HH HT CM, Caramelized Maple Fingerboard Guitar - Satin Black (2966551568)