Ibanez TMB30MGR Talman Standard Electric Bass - Mint Green
- neck type -TMB4Maple neck
- top/back/body - Poplar body
- fretboard - Jatoba fretboardWhite dot inlay
- fret - Medium frets
- number of frets - 20
- bridge - B10 bridge
- string space - 19mm
- neck pickup - Dynamix P neck pickupPassive
- bridge pickup - Dynamix J bridge pickupPassive
- factory tuning - 1G,2D,3A,4E
- string gauge- .045/.065/.085/.105
- hardware color - Chrome
- Scale : 762mm/30"
- a : Width 41mm at NUT
- b : Width 62mm at 20F
- c : Thickness 21.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 24.5mm at 12F
- Radius : 240mmR
Guitar Neck Diagram
a: Width of the neck at the nut
b: Width of the neck at the first fret
c： Thickness of the neck at the first fret
d: Thickness of the neck at the twelfth fret
Radius: Radius of the fingerboard
With the bass held in playing position, directionally, from the lower bout towards the neck, the controls are tone, bridge pickup volume, neck pickup volume.
The Ibanez DXP neck pickup and DXJ bridge pickup provide the rich, vintage sound.
Jatoba has a reddish brown color which produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
The B10 bridge allows fully adjustable intonation and solid tuning stability.
We Also Recommend
Jackson 2915556552 JS Series Concert Bass™ Minion JS1X, Amaranth Fingerboard, Pavo Purple