Korg RP-C1 Sound Hole Tuner
The Korg Rimpitch-C expands upon Korg's original Rimpitch tuner by adding chromatic functionality. By attaching the tuner inside the sound hole of your acoustic guitar, you can casually observe the tuning meter at a convenient viewing angle. With a broad detection range and a calibration function, this model allows accurate and discrete tuning in a wide variety of performance environments.
The Rimpitch-C supports chromatic tuning, allowing you to tune in any scale and any key. This is a long-awaited feature for the Rimpitch line, particularly for musicians that employ non-standard tunings. The Rimpitch-C is an ideal choice for acoustic guitarists who require a more flexible tuning option.
- Support for chromatic tuning, a broad detection range, and a calibration function
- The detection range covers the full span needed for guitar, extending from E2 (82.41 Hz)--E7 (2637.02 Hz). The calibration function allows the reference pitch to be adjusted in the range 438--445 Hz, supporting a variety of concert pitches
- Attaches to the inside of your guitar’s sound hole, making for an incredibly convenient viewing angle
- Fits a variety of acoustic guitars
- Piezo pickup rapidly and accurately detects the sound
- Ultra-bright LED for excellent visibility
We Also Recommend
PVP101 Variety Pick Pack, Assorted, Light-Medium, 12/Player's Pack
Fender Professional Cable - 1/4 to 1/4 - Black 10' (0990820024)
Ernie Ball 2223 Nickel Super Slinky Custom Gauge Electric Guitar Strings