Presonus AudioBox iOne USB/iPad Audio Interface for Guitarists and Songwriters
The audio interface for guitarists and songwriters on the go.
Inspiration is everywhere for singer/songwriters, so bring your studio with you and record wherever you go. The two-input PreSonus AudioBox® iOne lets you capture your voice and instrument on your Mac, Windows PC, and iPad. Simply plug in your guitar and microphone, and you’re ready to create! USB bus-powered and bundled with powerful, easy-to-use recording software, the AudioBox iOne makes it easy to capture ideas and create professional-quality recordings.
Mobile recording made easy.
The AudioBox iOne audio interface and its software library make recording your compositions and tracks easy! Record in stereo on your iPad with free Capture™ Duo or record up to 32 tracks with affordable Capture for iPad. Then wirelessly beam your iPad tracks to our award-winning Studio One® recording and production software for Mac or Windows for editing and mixing. Or do the whole project on your laptop with Studio One. Either way, the AudioBox iOne and its software library provide all the tools needed to record on the road and in the studio.
Loud and clear.
To record great-sounding music, you need outstanding preamps and digital converters. And to hear what you’re doing, you need a headphone amp that keeps up with the rest of the design. The AudioBox iOne audio interface delivers it all! We’re famous for our award-winning microphone preamplifiers, and we’ve equipped the AudioBox iOne with a new, sweet-sounding mic preamp that will capture your voice in all its glory. Clean, clear, 24-bit, 96 kHz digital converters and an ultra-loud, crystal-clear headphone output ensures you hear every detail.
Built to travel.
AudioBox iOne is a mobile audio interface in the best sense of the term. It can sit on a tabletop or fit in the pocket of a backpack or laptop bag and works with standard iOS power accessories. Its metal chassis is built like a small tank—yet it weighs just 1.35 pounds (0.63 kg). Wherever your travels take you, whenever your creative muse calls, your AudioBox iOne audio interface will be ready to help you compose and record your masterpiece. Check it out at your favorite PreSonus® dealer.
Make your own magic.
At PreSonus, we want to make sure that our audio interfaces come with everything you need to craft your own mesmerizing spells in the studio. That’s why we include Studio One Artist with every audio interface product we make. But here in Louisiana, we have a word: lagniappe. It means "a little something extra," and it’s in that spirit that we also include the Studio Magic Suite of software with our audio interface products.
The 2020 Studio Magic is a major step up from the 2019 edition, and includes Ableton Live Lite, tutorials from Melodics, 6 virtual instruments, and 9 effects plug-ins in VST, AU, and AAX formats... all unlocked for use inside Studio One Artist with a retail value of over $1000 (US).
- Bus-powered USB 2.0/iPad audio interface
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rate
Inputs and Outputs
- 1 microphone input with low-noise, high-headroom, Class A mic preamplifier and +48V phantom power
- 1 instrument input
- 2 balanced ¼” TRS main line-level outputs
- Stereo headphone output with independent level control
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer (fixed 50/50 mix via Direct button)
- Large main volume knob
- Signal present and clipping LEDs
- Studio One® Artist DAW software (Mac/Windows) and 6+ GB of third-party resources
- Transfer files wirelessly from Capture for iPad to Studio One
- Compatible with almost all recording software for Mac®, Windows®, and iPad®
- Studio Magic Plug-in Suite included
Construction and Security
- Kensington lock hole
- Metal chassis
Computer system requirements:
Below are the minimum computer-system requirements for the AudioBox iOne and AudioBox iTwo:
- Windows® 7 x64 SP1 + platform update, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 10 x64
- Intel Core Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- macOS® 10.11 or higher (64-bit only)
- Intel® Core™ Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
Windows and Mac Systems
- USB 2.0 Port
- Internet connection for registration and download of included software
- Internal or external 7200 RPM storage drive highly recommended
- Monitor with at least 1280x800 resolution
- iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad (4th generation)
- iOS 10 or later
We Also Recommend
Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Generation USB Interface - SCARLETTSOLOMK3
Focusrite Scarlett SOLO STUDIO 3RD Generation Recording Package