Yamaha GNSMS01 Matching Monitor Speakers for GENOS
Genos is Yamaha’s flagship digital workstation, which improves upon the Tyros5 with a complete redesign, added features and an improved sample library. With its intuitive controls, a 9-in. color touchscreen, assignable sliders and buttons, state of the art content and professional connectivity, Genos is the ultimate songwriting and performance tool. To produce its exceptional sample library of real-sounding instruments, Genos is equipped with Yamaha’s Advanced Element Management (AEM) technology. This system powers the new Revo! Drums and Super Articulation 2 (SA2), producing realistic sounds replicating performance nuances.
Touchscreen and Control
The color touchscreen allows you to easily see the state of Voice and Style assignments and quickly access and adjust a wealth of features and settings. The OLED sub display above the assignable knobs and sliders changes to reflect the parameters of the assigned controllers in real-time. Assignable knobs allow you to manipulate various effects and parameters such as Voices, Styles and more.
The CFX Premium Grand Piano Voice recreates the power and tone of Yamaha's CFX concert grand piano. Additionally, the Genos introduces Revo! Drums, which takes advantage of unprecedented multi-dynamic sample layers and round-robin sample cycling to produce realistic sounding MIDI drums. Ensemble Voices authentically recreate the sound of horn, string and woodwind ensembles by intuitively splitting the instruments into their appropriate ranges, producing an authentic sounding ensemble performance. Super Articulation 2 (SA2) allow players to get expressive nuances from non-keyboard instruments, such as a flute or guitar, both automatically and with the use of the two switches. Registration Memories allows you to save and recall panel settings like Voice, Song, Pattern and/or Style to quickly access your favorite configurations.
The combo mic/line input jack with optional 48V phantom power lets you connect an instrument, or any microphone, even those requiring power, for onboard recording or performance. The USB TO HOST port allows players to connect to and interact with a wide variety of educational, creative and entertaining musical applications on a computer or mobile device. Using the onboard MIDI and audio recording features, or by interfacing with computer-based digital audio workstations, you can easily record your song ideas or performances.
- 76-keys / 256-note polyphony
- 9-in. color TFT touchscreen
- 1652 instrument voices (+58 drum/SFX kits)
- 16-track song recorder with WAV recording and MP3 or WAV playback
- AWM stereo sampling, AEM technology tone generation
- New Revo! drums technology
- Articulation voices with three switches
- Powerful Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
Order or call today to get authentic sounds and effects from this powerful keyboard.
- Number of keys: 76
- Action: Synth Action
- Key size: Full
- Aftertouch / Velocity: Both
- Key Type: Organ (FSX)
- Number of sounds: 1,652 Voices + 58 Drum/SFX Kits
- Polyphony (max): 256
- Layers: Not Specified
- Split: Not Specified
- AUX input: Yes
- MIDI connectivity: Yes (In/Out)
- Line output: Main (L/L+R, R), Sub (1, 2), Sub (3, 4 / AUX OUT)
- Line input: Yes
- USB Connectivity: Yes
- Headphone jacks: 1
- Pedal inputs: 1 (sustain), 2 (art.1), 3 (volume), Function Assignable
- Storage type: Internal memory (approx. 58 GB)
- Expandability available: Yes
- Recording/Playback Yes
- Accompaniment styles: 550
- Preset songs: 9 Demo Songs, 11 Preset Songs
- Display: LCD (Main), OLED (Sub)
- Effects: Yes
- Built-in speakers: Not specified
- Pitch bend/Modulation: Pitch Bend
- Other controls: Yes
- Width: 48.56 in.
- Height: 5.4 in.
- Depth: 17.9 in.
- Weight: 28 lbs. 11 oz.
- Power adapter: Included
- Batteries: No
- Stand or bench included: No
We Also Recommend
ROLAND MICRO CUBE GX MICRO BATTERY POWERED GUITAR AMP W/5' SPEAKER