Fender GTX-7 Footswitch (0994072000)
The GTX-7 Footswitch was developed for use with Mustang GTX amplifiers, allowing users to select various presets and effects from the floor.
Looper buttons access the amp’s “Record,” “Play,” “Overdub,” “Stop” and “Undo” functions, Tap Tempo is accessible for time-based effects,
and the chromatic tuner is also selectable on demand. Removable cable with 1/4” plugs included.
• BANK UP/ DOWN SWITCH: Functions in Preset Mode; Pressing switch and releasing will bank up by 5 presets, press and hold will bank
down by 5 presets
• MODE/TUNER SWITCH: Pressing switch and releasing will switch between three of the modes (Looper, Effects, Presets); press and
hold will switch to Tuner mode
• FUNCTION SWITCHES: These five numbered buttons enable selection and foot control of the different functions depending on selected
mode. All functions will be activated on down-press. Tap on the currently selected preset to change the preset Tempo. The PRESETS
mode LED will flash to indicate tempo
• DISPLAY SCREEN: Shows preset selected, effects mode and tuner.
• MODE LEDS: These three LEDs at far right indicate which of three modes is in use – Looper (Green), Effects (Amber), and Presets
• FUNCTION LEDS: Series of 5 red LEDs along the top of each function switch just below the DISPLAY SCREEN that indicate various
functions in use.
• ¼” Jack for TS cable connection to compatible amp
We Also Recommend
Blackstar FS-16 Footswitch for HT5MKII & HT1MKII Guitar Amps - 2 Button