SPECIAL SHIPPING UPDATE AS OF OCT 2021 :
- Free Shipping offer is valid on most orders over $199.00 and up to 50lbs cubic weight . (All Prices in Canadian Dollars)
- Thousands of items qualify for FREE SHIPPING! Ineligible items would be Oversized or very heavy items over 50lbs cubic weight. We will notify you before delivery if your order requires additional shipping charges.
- Free shipping is not available on clearance, sale and non-regular priced items.
- Most items will arrive within 2-7 business days. (Some exemptions apply)
- Offer limited to shipments within Canada, serviced directly by FedEx, CanPar, UPS or Canada Post.
- Orders to the Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon Territory are not eligible for Free Shipping offer. Orders to 'beyond point' areas such as rural or remote locations may also not qualify for free shipping, we will contact you prior to fulfillment if these charges are necessary.
- Fleet Pro Sound & Lighting uses FedEx as our first-choice carrier, but we also offer Canada Post, and others, if required for your destination. Fleet will choose the best shipping company for your shipment and location.
- Should you wish to specify a courier we can accommodate but at your expense.
- Qualifying orders will be sent via FedEx , Canpar, Canada Post, UPS or Apex Express . The shipping method will be determined by Fleet.
- Shipping addresses with PO Boxes or rural addresses will be shipped via FedEx Ground Service 'Hold for Pickup' to the nearest depot . We reserve the right to ship rural or P.O. Box orders via Canada Post which may affect delivery times.
- Fleet Pro Sound & Lighting reserves the right to end or change this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- International shipments destined outside of Canada; Fleet Pro Sound & Lighting, cannot predict any duties, fees, including customs brokerage, incurred. We recommend contacting the courier prior to completing your transaction for an estimate on all costs. Any refused and returned international delivered parcels will have all shipping costs (both ways), including re-stocking fees, and any other expenses incurred, deducted from the refunded amount.
- We want you to be satisfied with your purchase from Fleet Sound, if you have a problem with your product please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and advise us of the problem, we will work with you to resolve the issues.
- Returns will only be accepted within 7 days of your purchase, we must be contacted at email@example.com and we will issue a Return Authorization number ( RA number ) and possibly arrange to have a courier pick up the package. All freight charges are the responsibility of the customer and can be deducted from your refund.
- Returns must include all original packaging, manuals and warranty cards. All returns will be inspected for wear or abuse, additional charges may apply or return may be refused. Returns after 7 days will NOT be accepted.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- No returns on special order items or non-stock items at time of order, software, books, CD's or DVD's, clothing, strings, IEM earphones, headphones, harmonicas, drum heads, drum sticks, turntable cartridges & needles, bulbs, tapes, reeds, ear plugs , microphones, mic wind screens and pop filters, fog fluids or any fluids, cleaning products, gift cards and any parts for service including amplifier tubes, raw speakers and guitar or instrument parts .
Refunds and Order Cancellations
- Fleet Pro Sound does not give cash refunds. If you paid by Visa or MasterCard you will be refunded by a credit to your card processed within 7 business days. Other Authorized returns will be at your choice, credited on account or exchanged. Some refunds and order cancellations are subject to a refund fee.
- NEW FOR 2022 - REFUND & ORDER CANCELLTION POLICY : Order cancellations requested by the customer will be subject to a fee of 4% that will be deducted from the refund amount . Our credit card processor and PayPal have changed their policies and they do not refund their fees to us, we have been absorbing this for over a year and we can no longer continue to do so. PayPal & Shopify Payments charges the vendor ( Fleet ) a fee to process your PayPal or credit card payment, this fee is aprox 4%, if a refund is requested PayPal & Shopify keeps this fee and doesn't refund it to us. This unfair practice has forced us to either not accept PayPal, which we no longer do, or pass this fee along to the end user who is ultimately requesting the refund. We will not charge the refund fee if we can not deliver the goods because the item is discontinued or unavailable. This fee is charged on orders that the customer cancels for their own reasons.
Fleet Pro Sound & lighting Inc. cannot guarantee that products and services advertised on the Site will be in-stock and available when ordered or thereafter. Fleet Pro Sound & lighting Inc. does not warrant that the content of the Website including, without limitation, product descriptions or photographs, is accurate or complete. Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
Fleet Pro Sound & lighting Inc. reserves the right to: (a) correct any error, inaccuracy or omission at any time without prior notice or liability to you or any other person; (b) change at any time the products and services advertised or made available for sale on the Website, the prices, fees, charges and specifications of such products and services, any promotional offers and any other Site content without any notice or liability to you or any other person; (c) reject, correct, cancel or terminate any order, including accepted orders for any reason and (d) limit quantities available for sale or sold.
The advertisements on the Site are invitations to you to make offers to purchase products and services on the Site and are not offers to sell. Fleet Pro Sound & lighting Inc. acceptance of an order takes place once a shipping notice has been dispatched to you, and forms a legally binding contract with Fleet Pro Sound & lighting Inc.. Fleet Pro Sound & lighting Inc. reserves the right to refuse any offer for any reason, including, but not limited to: a) where goods are not available; b) where payment authorization cannot be obtained; c) in the event of a pricing or product description error; or d) if you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in these terms and conditions.
If you wish to cancel your offer you must notify Fleet Pro Sound & lighting Inc. by phone before receiving notice that the goods have been shipped to you.
All prices and other amounts appearing on the Website are quoted in Canadian dollars.