DENON PRO DN-280 100W - 8- 4ohm, 70V Amplifier with mic input .
About: Denon Pro DN-280 100W 70V Amplifier with Microphone Input
If you need a compact, high-powered amplifier that sums stereo signals into a mono output for paging, P.A. announcements and background music applications, the Denon Professional DN-280 is the ideal solution. With a space-saving, one-half rack space profile, the DN-280 features a microphone input for paging, a front panel 3.5mm (1⁄8-inch) AUX input and stereo analog inputs (summed to MONO) for signals from external playback devices such as an iPhone or stereo tuner.
The amplifier handles a 4Ω load or 70V/100V speaker runs, perfect for multiple speaker setups in small retail stores or doctor’s offices. A cool-running, powerful Class D amplifier delivers 100 watts with <0.1% THD and an outstanding Signal-to-Noise Ratio of >95dB, ensuring extremely clean performance under all conditions. The DN-280 has built-in short circuit protection and front-panel LED indicators for signal present, clipping status and thermal interruption.
- Class D 100W mono amplifier
- Trim one-half rackspace height - rackmountable or stand-alone
- Removable feet and option to mount two units together in a 1RU space
- Paging microphone input with gain control
- Tone and master volume controls
- RCA inputs (L/R stereo inputs summed to MONO)
- 3.5mm (1/8”) AUX input
- 70V/100V/4Ω Euroblock output