Focusrite SCARLETT-STUDIO-3RD-GEN USB Interface Package
Everything you need to record at home
2-in, 2-out USB audio interface with a condenser microphone and headphones.
- Two of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound
- Large diaphragm condenser mic enables you to capture studio-quality recordings that are faithful to the original source
- The upgraded HP60 MkIII closed-back headphones offer high sound quality and long-lasting comfort, invaluable for recording or mixing
- Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass
- With the Quick Start tool, it's now easier than ever to get up and running
You won't get a better sounding, more reliable recording package. Scarlett 2i2 Studio provides singer-songwriters with an all-in-one solution for a reassuringly easy recording process. Right out of the box you get a Scarlett 2i2 USB audio interface, condenser microphone, 3-metre XLR microphone cable, closed-back headphones, and free software so you can start making music in no time at all.
The most popular audio interface for artists across all genres, the third-generation Scarlett 2i2 provides two mic/line/instrument inputs allowing simultaneous recording and playback of up to two channels with independently controllable headphone and monitor outputs. It features two upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamps: with optional Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of Focusrite's original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal recordings a brighter and more open sound.
The CM25 MkIII condenser microphone enables you to capture studio-quality recordings that are faithful to the original source, while the HP60 MkIII closed-back headphones, with a new improved design, offer high sound quality and long-lasting comfort when recording and mixing.
Simply plug your guitar or bass in to the high-headroom instrument inputs and start recording without any clipping or unwanted distortion and keep an eye on your input level with intuitive Gain Halo metering.
Equipped with high performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett guarantees the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range and the 2i2 is designed to stand up to days on the road, connecting straight to your Mac® or PC via USB cable, with no external power required.
Your Scarlett 2i2 Studio pack comes with all the software tools you need to get started, including two comprehensive digital audio workstations: Ableton® Live Lite™ and Pro Tools® First Focusrite Creative Pack. Intuitive enough for beginners yet advanced enough to inspire real creativity with great-sounding effects. As with all Focusrite products, you'll also benefit from a two-year warranty, award-winning customer support, and membership of their Plug-in Collective offering free software downloads and generous discounts.
All new registrations of Focusrite Scarlett Gen3 interfaces now include the following:
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- Free 3-month Avid® Pro Tools® subscription (NEW)
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription with new Splice accounts
- Access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective
In addition, all new Scarlett Gen 3 or Clarett Plus buyers will receive the Hitmaker Expansion Package – which includes over $1500.00 worth of plug-ins, add-ons and new virtual instruments included with their purchase. Hitmaker Expansion Includes the following:
- Antares® Auto-Tune® Access – Allows everything from natural sounding, near-real-time pitch adjustment for getting the best vocal takes – to lightning-fast Hip-hop-inspired pitching for adding a whole new sound to your track
- Relab LX480 Essentials - Provides four reverbs, modelled on The Hit Factory NYC’s reverb unit, and used on countless hits
- Softube® Marshall® Silver Jubilee 2555 - A hyper-realistic model of Marshall’s Silver Jubilee 2555 – the modern evolution of the iconic JCM800 – brought to you by analogue modeling experts Softube
- XLN Audio® Addictive Keys - Choice of one of four professional-sounding models from Steinway®, Yamaha® and the classic Rhodes®
- XLN Audio® Addictive Drums 2: Studio Rock Kit - Features expertly captured samples from a high-end Tama® and Pearl® drums, and Paiste® and Sabian® cymbals, recorded at Decibel Studios in Stockholm
- Brainworx® bx_oberhausen - Fully-analogue modelled replica of a classic American polysynth
- Brainworx® bx_console Focusrite SC - Brings the true sound of the preamps that made Focusrite what we are today to your music
- Focusrite Red Plug-In Suite – Meticulously captured digital models of the truly iconic EQ and Compressors which have made the Focusrite name a staple in world-class facilities across the globe
- Brainworx® bx_masterdesk - Brings a smooth and simple workflow to the art of mastering, and allows anyone, from first-time-producer to industry pro to get studio-quality results quickly and effortlessly
What's in the box
- Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen.
- 1 x Scarlett CM25 MkIII Microphone & mic stand attachment
- 1 x Scarlett HP60 MkIII Headphones
- 1 x 3m XLR cable
- 1 x USB cable (Type C-A)
Connectivity: USB Type-C
Protocol: USB 2.0
Form Factor: Desktop
Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 2
A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192 kHz
Number of Preamps: 2
Phantom Power: YES
Instrument Inputs: 2
Line Inputs: 2
Analogue Outputs: 2
Headphone Outputs: 1
Bus Powered: YES
CM25 MkIII Microphone: Cardioid/Condenser
HP60 MkIII Headphones: Closed Back .
We Also Recommend
Mackie EM-USB Condenser Microphone
Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 USB Audio Interface - 3rd Generation
Behringer U-PHORIA UMC204HD - USB 2.0 Audio Interface
Shure MV5/A-LTG Condenser Microphone for IOS and USB