Line 6 HX Stomp Guitar Effects Pedal W/ Modeling
Line 6 HX Stomp Guitar Effects Pedal
The Line 6 HX Stomp is the latest addition to the Helix family. This deceptively small unit packs a formidable array of features, many of which are identical to the original Helix amp. With over 300 effects and models, a simple interface and a rugged gig-ready enclosure, the HX Stomp is your all-in-one performing rig!
Helix Modelling Technology
The Helix set the world ablaze upon release, and went from strength to strength with the release of the Floor, LT and HX FX versions. The HX Stomp looks set to take it to the next level, borrowing crucial effects and features of the cornerstone Helix models and sticking them in their most compact unit yet.
The HX Stomp uses the exact same HX Modelling technology as the flagship Helix guitar processor. When you consider that it’s approximately 80% smaller, that’s quite an impressive feat. Run up to 6 processing blocks simultaneously, with over 300 effects and models to choose from. This includes the Helix, M-Series and legacy Line 6 collections.
- Utilizes the same HX Modelling as Helix
- Over 300 effects and models from Helix, M-Series, and legacy Line 6 products
- Up to 6 simultaneous amp, cab, and effect blocks (including a looper and IR loading)
- 3 capacitive-sensing footswitches with color-coded LED rings facilitate fast editing
- TRS dual expression pedal/footswitch input extends creative control capabilities
- Stereo inputs & outputs
- Stereo effects loop (mono/stereo TRS send + stereo returns)
- MIDI compatible
- USB Connectivity