Covid-19 update as of SEPT 28, 2020.
WELCOME BACK – THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!
Our focus is on helping to keep our employees and our customers healthy. If you are feeling unwell, or have recently travelled outside Canada please do not enter.
We encourage you to continue with website curbside/phone orders. Processing time is fast, and it is safe & convenient for everyone. Mobile credit card/debit machine at the back door.
We have a few hygiene protocols & store rules for everyone’s safety:
- Number of customers in store limited to two at a time (and only two per family)
- If we are at capacity the door will be locked, as customers exit will let you in – ring the buzzer so we know you are waiting
- Please sanitize your hands at front door as you enter.
- Please wear a mask.
- Stay within the marked areas indicating secure social distancing spaces clearly marked by bright floor markings
- No browsing or touching any equipment. Staff will assist and pull any product you want to try in a secure area.
- There will be a 20 minute time limit in store to allow for others waiting to come in to also be served.
- Limit of 3 guitars demos per session in store.
- No food or drinks in the store
- No use of our washrooms at this time.
If we have an item in stock at Fleet we are shipping most orders out same or next day, instruments are a bit slower as we need to inspect and setup guitars prior to shipping , so 2-3 days to leave Fleet.
Any special order items are typically 4-10 business days for us to get from our suppliers unless the items are back ordered from them, in that case we will quote an ETA.
Local shipments in the Greater Ottawa Region are going via our truck so we are avoiding courier delays whenever possible and enables us to provide same day service sometimes.
CURBSIDE SERVICE is happening fast, usually about 1-2 hours after an order is placed it’s ready for pick-up , and often faster ! Let us know what you need and we will try and accommodate.
Service is now open, current estimate waits are 2-3 weeks. We are operating service on a limited schedule and delays are to be expected.
Please contact us if you have rental requirements at this time.