Arturia DRUMBRUTEIMPACT Analog Drum Machine
A new Brute sound
Putting the focus on “Brute”, DrumBrute Impact features 10 high-energy, refined, punchy analog sounds.
You can also use the exclusive “Color” sound-shapers to introduce unique, per instrument effect for some variation. Boost the harmonic content, add some drive, snap, or crack at the touch of a button, you can even automate tonal changes by creating a “Color” sequence. If you want your drums to push even harder, use the built-in distortion on the output for some drum-optimized crunch.
DrumBrute Impact is a drum machine for musicians and producers who crave raw power and monstrous tone.
Awesome drums made easy
Sharing the same prize-fighting sequencing architecture found in the original DrumBrute, you’ll love the simple, fun, and intuitive sequencer in DrumBrute Impact.
Whether you want to create complex, phasing polyrhythms or straight, pounding rhythms; record a finger-drumming performance; punch in a step-sequenced masterpiece; DrumBrute Impact beats to your rhythm. Use the touch strip to create some real-time glitchy, beat-repeat breakdowns, spice up a single instrument or your whole pattern with a dedicated ‘Random’ knob, and add some syncopation and groove with the ‘Swing’ feature.
A true analog experience
Connect to your other gear, sync up, and make some music the old-school way.
Get away from computer screens, say goodbye to sub-menus, and jump into the world of tactile, instant, analog satisfaction. Featuring a huge array of sync and connectivity options, you’ll be able to hook up and jam with practically any other synth, sequencer, or MIDI-enabled instrument. Mix on the fly with dedicated controls for every function, multitrack, record, effect, and mix the sound your way with multiple bus outputs. Save patterns that you love, chain them together, and create full songs and live sets, all without looking at a single screen.
DrumBrute Impact is a massive sounding, creativity fueling beast, with effortless workflow and amazing performance controls.
- 10 pure analog sounds: Kick, Snare 1, Snare 2, Tom Hi, Tom Low, Cowbell, Cymbal, Closed Hat, Open Hat, and FM Sound
- 64 patterns with up to 64 steps each
- Separate accent per drum
- Optional Color sound-shaping on all instruments (except Cowbell)
- Song mode for chaining patterns
- Polyrhythm capabilities: each drum track can be a separate length
- Swing: global or per instrument
- Randomness: generate pattern variations
- Pattern Looper for beat repeat functions
- Roller for real time instruments rolls
- Output Distortion with bypass
- Smart metronome with headphone override
- Multiple sync options: Internal / MIDI / Clock, including 1PPS, 2PPQ, DIN24, and DIN48
- USB MIDI interface
- Master output, & optional individual audio outputs for Kick, Snares, Hats and FM Sound
- 3.5mm headphone output
We Also Recommend
BeatBuddy Drum Machine Pedal