AUDIO-TECHNICA ATH-M50X CLOSED-BACK STUDIO HEADPHONES - BLACK
Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Closed-Back Studio Headphones - Black
As the most critically acclaimed model in the M-Series line, the Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Professional Studio Monitor Headphones feature 45 mm large-aperture drivers with copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils, plush sound isolation pads, and an over-ear design. The ATH-M50x provides an unmatched experience for those looking for studio quality headphones at an affordable price. The ATH-M50x delivers accurate audio and deep bass response, making the portable closed-back headphones perfect for long sessions in the recording studio and on the go.
Trusted in both the studio and at home, the ATH-M50x are our best-selling headphones for pro audio use. The proprietary large-aperture drivers deliver exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response. The studio headphones’ circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation from ambient noise. Vocals and instruments are portrayed in detail, offering users an enjoyable listening experience.
Constructed with professional-grade material, the ATH-M50x earpads and headband offer utmost durability and comfort. The ATH-M50x features 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring, and are collapsible and fold flat for seamless traveling, making them great portable headphones.
The style, comfort, and engaging sound of the ATH-M50x is what makes these professional headphones the top choice for studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring and personal listening. When looking for the best features in studio-grade headphones, the ATH-M50x is a well-rounded and high-quality option.
- Critically acclaimed sonic performance praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
- Collapsible for space-saving portability
- Detachable cables (includes 1.2 m - 3.0 m coiled cable, 3.0 m straight cable and 1.2 m straight cable)
- Top choice for studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring and personal listening
- Type - Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter - 45 mm
- Frequency Response - 15 - 28,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power - 1,600 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity - 99 dB
- Impedance - 38 ohms
- Weight - 285 g (10 oz), without cable and connector
- Cable - Interchangeable cables: detachable 1.2 m - 3.0 m (3.9' - 9.8') coiled cable, detachable 3.0 m (9.8') straight cable and detachable 1.2 m (3.9') straight cable
- Cable - Detachable - Yes
- Connector - Gold-plated stereo 1/8” (3.5 mm) connector with strain relief
- Magnet - Neodymium
- Voice - Coil CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)
- Folding/collapsible - Yes
The ATH-M50x comes with a protective carrying pouch, 6.3 mm (1/4") screw-on adapter, and three interchangeable cables (detachable 1.2 m - 3.0 m (3.9' - 9.8') coiled cable, detachable 3.0 m (9.8') straight cable and detachable 1.2 m (3.9') straight cable).
We Also Recommend
Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Generation USB Interface - SCARLETTSOLOMK3
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB Audio Interface - 3rd Generation
PreSonus Eris E3.5 Active Media Reference Monitors