Blackstar HT5RMKII 5 Watt 1x12 Tube Combo Amp With Reverb
Adding the features that guitarists have requested, plus stunning new boutique cosmetics, the new HT-5R MkII redefines the compact valve amp. Using their push-pull valve power amp design, you get all the dynamics and response of a 100W stack from a small combo amp. The HT-5R MkII features Blackstar's best clean and overdrive tones, including sounds inspired by classic American and British amplifiers, from clear and punchy cleans to searing overdrive. Each channel is now equipped with a footswitchable voice mode, allowing for even more tonal flexibility. Joining Blackstar’s patented ISF tone control is a USB and balanced XLR outputs for pro recording, a power reduction switch, and a newly voiced studio quality reverb.
- 5 Watt, all-tube combo amp with Reverb
- Tube Complement: 1 x ECC83 (12AX7), 1 x 12BH7 Power Tube
- Two Distinct Channels with Footswitchable Voices; Studio Quality Reverb; Effects Loop
- USB Audio Out; XLR D.I. Out; Power reduction to 0.5 Watt
- 1x12" Speaker; Refined Boutique Styling; 2-Button Footswitch Included