Electro-Harmonix BLURST Modulated Filter Pedal
Introducing the Blurst, a radical modulating filter. It's an effect often used on synthesizers, but EHX has designed the Blurst especially for guitar players and bassists who want to explore new sonic territory.
The Blurst features an analog, low pass filter with adjustable resonance, three modulation waveform shapes, tap tempo with tap divide and EXP control over Range, Rate or Filter. An EHX 9.6DC/200 AC adapter is included.
The Blurst is a must have for the experimental musician and works really well with an expression pedal, the EHX 8-Step Program and other control voltage sources. Whether used alone or with other effects, the Blurst's hypnotic effects are spellbinding!
• Analog low pass filter with adjustable resonance
• Three modulation waveform shapes: triangle, rising saw-tooth and falling saw-tooth
• Modulation rate is set by either the rate knob or a combination of the tap footswitch and tap divide toggle switch offering quarter, dotted eighth and triplet rhythms
• Three EXP modes: range, rate and filter
• Range knob sets the frequency range of the filter's modulation, Blend control adjusts the dry/filtered signal mix
• Includes an EHX 9.6DC200mA power supply
• Dimensions in inches: 2.75 (w) x 4.5 (l) x 2.1 (h)
• Dimensions in mm: 70 (w) x 115 (l) x 54 (h)