Furman CN-15MP 120V/15A Miniport Smart Sequencer with IP Control
Delivering Smart Sequencing outside of the equipment rack, with remote relay.
Furman’s Contractor Series MiniPorts extend the benefits of SmartSequencing to electronics outside of the equipment rack, providing tremendous flexibility to any installation scenario. Units may be daisy-chained and fully controlled via a Furman SmartSequencer, legacy Furman sequencer, third-party sequencers, via the Internet (with BB-RS232 adaptor and SmartSequencer), and/or control and automation systems.
DIP switches and potentiometer allows customization of settings such as sequencing delays, 12V on/off, and more. Security covers are provided to prevent unauthorized personnel from tampering with DIP switches.
Sequencing of duplex initiated remotely by standard analog triggering (remote terminal) or digital link (SmartSequencing from CN-1800S or CN-2400S).
The CN-15MP can shut itself off automatically when triggered by a fire alarm.
- SmartSequencing™ - SmartSequencing allows bidirectional, safe sequenced power up/down operations via the push of a button or turn of a key.
- Voltage Protection - Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) safeguards from catastrophic under-voltage (under 80V sustained) or over-voltage (over 145V sustained) conditions. The EVS feature can be selectively enabled or disabled according to the preference of the user.
- BlueBOLT Compatible® - IP Control (Telnet or cloud-based BlueBOLT) via SmartSequencing (when connected to CN-1800S/CN-2400S with BB-RS232 Adaptor).
- Diagnostic Lights - Diagnostic lights provide valuable system information including power quality.
- 15 Amp Output Current - 15 amp maximum current capacity with incorporated 15 amp thermal circuit breaker.
- DIP Switch Customization - DIP switches and potentiometer allows customization of settings such as sequencing delays, 12V on/off, and more. Security covers are provided to prevent unauthorized personnel from tampering with DIP switches.
- FamilyContractor Series
- Line Voltage120 (Volts)
- BlueBOLT EnabledNo
- AC Protection
- Automatic Voltage ShutoffNo
- Shipping Info
- Length11.7 (Inches)
- Width9.2 (Inches)
- Height4.6 (Inches)
- Weight4.85 (Lbs)
- Unit of MeasureEach
- Master Pack Qty6
- Other Specifications
- AC Voltage Input Range90-139VAC, 50/60Hz
- Maximum AC Current Rating15 amps (Thermal breaker)
- AC Cord3/14AWG, 10 feet, black, fixed, NEMA 5-15P plug
- AC Receptacles2 NEMA 5-15R’s (1 duplex)
- AC Under voltage Protection - EVS, 77VAC+/-3VAC
- AC Over voltage Protection - EVS, 140VAC+/-5VAC
- AC Over voltage Reset Modes - Manual and Auto-reset (configurable)
- Operating Temperature Range5C (40F) to 40C (105F) degrees
- Humidity Range<90% rH (Relative Humidity)
- Circuit BreakerPushbutton, 15A
- Front panel diagnostic indicators (LED)Power, Extreme Voltage, Primary Link, Secondary Link
- Side Panel DIP Switch Features (with security cover)1 Minute Delay, 2 Minute Delay, 4 Minute Delay, Force Off NO/NC, 12V Mode On/Off GND Mode On, Momentary/Maintained, Primary/Secondary, EVS Reset Auto/Manual
- Side Panel Potentiometer allows fine tune delay adjustments
- Remote Terminal - +5-30VDC In, 12VDC (12mA) Out
- Smart Sequencing - Phoenix-type 4-Pin Connector, Screw Terminals, Primary & Secondary Links (Current Loop - 1000’ nominal)
- Remote Terminal - Phoenix-type 5-Pin Connector With Screw Terminals; +12V, STAT, REM, GND, DLY_OUT (Class 1 Wiring)
- Force Off - Phoenix-type 2-Pin Connector With Screw Terminals, FORCE OFF (Class 1 Wiring)
- RS-232 Compatible - Yes, indirectly, when connected via SmartSequencing to a Furman Smart Sequencer with an RS-232 port
- IP Accessibility - Optional IP control via Telnet, HTTP, or BlueBOLT® when used in conjunction with SmartSequencing
- Voltmeter - Available with SmartSequencing Ethernet option, ± 2VAC accuracy
- Ammeter - Available with SmartSequencing Ethernet option, ±1A accuracy
- Power Consumption (No Load) - 10 Watts
- Safety Agency - CSA, RoHS Compliant
We Also Recommend
BBE MAX-X3 2-Way Stereo/3-Way Mono Crossover