Furman CN1800S 120V/15A Smart Sequencer Bluebolt Compatible with SMP+
Smart Sequencing with advanced AC protection and noise filtration.
Designed for Commercial A/V Installers, the CN-1800S combines robust control capabilities via Smart Sequencing™ Technology, advanced AC protection, AC noise filtration, and optional compatibility with the BlueBOLT® Remote Power and Energy Management Platform (BB-RS232 adapter required, sold separately).
The new CN-1800S is one of the first products to feature Furman’s SmartSequencing™ technology, which allows large and complex A/V systems to be safely powered on and off with a simple press of a button or turn of a key, even by nontechnical personnel. SmartSequencing’s bidirectional communications between installed units enables a primary unit to control and sequence multiple secondary units, ensuring multizone electronic systems are powered on and off safely and dependably from a single control point across an entire installation. Units can be connected via current loop at runs of more than 1,000 feet with backwards compatibility with Furman’s legacy sequencers.
In addition, the CN-1800S offers robust control options, equipped with RS-232 ports and command sets for integration with control systems. An optional RS-232-to-Ethernet adaptor (sold separately) adds full IP-addressability to the unit, allowing it to be controlled, programmed, and monitored from a smartphone, tablet, PC, or any Web-enabled device via Telnet, direct HTTP: connection, or Panamax/Furman’s BlueBOLT®-hosted remote power and energy management platform.
- Surge Protection - Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) Technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available.
- Noise Filtration - Linear Filtration Technology (LiFT) reduces AC noise linearly across a very wide bandwidth for unequaled audio & video clarity.
- Voltage Protection - Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) circuity safely powers down itself and connected equipment during unsafe voltage periods.
- SmartSequencing™ - SmartSequencing allows bidirectional, safe sequenced power up/down operations via the push of a button or turn of a key.
- Diagnostic Lights - Diagnostic lights provide valuable system information including power quality, “Protectection Ok” indicator, and Extreme Voltage indicator.
- 15 Amp Output Current - 15 amp maximum current capacity with incorporated 15 amp thermal circuit breaker.
- Remote Access (RS-232) - RS-232 compatibility & command set provide integration with control systems, open source and control programming.
- BlueBOLT Compatible® - BlueBOLT provides remote access to reboot components, power equipemnt on/off, and monitor power quality via the internet from anywhere in the world.
- Nine Total Outlets - The CN-1800S contains eight rear panel NEMA 5-15R outlets and one front panel NEMA 5-15R outlet.
- Family Contractor Series
- Line Voltage120 (Volts)
- BlueBOLT Enabled - Yes
- AC Protection
- Automatic Voltage Shutoff - No
- Shipping Info
- Length22.1 (Inches)
- Width15.5 (Inches)
- Height3.1 (Inches)
- Weight12.2 (Lbs)
- Unit of MeasureEach
- Master Pack Qty2
- Other Specifications
- AC Voltage Input Range90-139VAC, 50/60Hz
- Maximum AC Current Rating15 amps (Thermal breaker)
- AC Cord3/14AWG, 10 feet, black, fixed, NEMA 5-15P plug
- AC Receptacles Rear Panel Outlets2 Unswitched NEMA 5 15R’s (1 duplex), 6 Sequenced NEMA 5-15R’s (3 duplexes each controlled by separate relay)
- Front PanelOne NEMA 5-15R Convenience Outlet, Unswitched
- AC Surge ProtectionSMP
- Spike Protection ModeLine to neutral, zero ground leakage
- Spike Clamping Voltage188VAC peak @ 6,000 volts/3,000 amps
- Response Time1 nanosecond
- Maximum Surge Current6,500 Amps
- AC Undervoltage ProtectionEVS, 77VAC+/-3VAC
- AC Overvoltage ProtectionEVS, 145VAC+/-5VAC
- AC Overvoltage Reset ModesManual and Auto-reset (configurable)
- AC Filtering LiFT
- Noise AttenuationLinear, 10dB @10KHz, 40dB@100KHz, 50dB@500KHz
- Operating Temperature Range5C (40F) to 40C (105F) degrees
- Humidity Range<90% rH (Relative Humidity)
- Key-switchFront panel, 3-position key-switch (On, Off, Remote)
- KeysIncluded, 1 pair
- Push-button SwitchFront panel, hidden by security cover
- Circuit Breaker Front panel, push-button, 15A Thermal Breaker
- Front panel diagnostic indicatorsPrimary link, Secondary link, Ethernet, Remote off, Delay 1, Delay 2, Delay 3, Power, Protection OK, Extreme Voltage
- Front Panel DIP SwitchesFront panel. Hidden by security cover, 1 Minute Delay, 2 Minute Delay, 4 Minute Delay, Force Off NO/NC, 12V Mode On/Off BND Mode On, Momentary/Maintained, Primary/Secondary, EVS Reset Auto/Manual
- Potentiometer Front panel, hidden by security cover, fine tune delay adjust
- Control/Status/Triggering (Rear Panel) Remote Terminal+5-30VDC In, 12VDC (12mA) Out
- Smart SequencingPhoenix 4-Pin Connector, Screw Terminals, Primary & Secondary Links (Current Loop - 1000’ nominal)
- Remote Terminal Phoenix 4-Pin Connector With Screw Terminals; +12V, STAT, REM, GND (Class 2 Wiring)
- Force Off/Delay 3 TerminalPhoenix 5-Pin Connector With Screw Terminals, FORCE OFF, DELAY 3 (Class 2 Wiring)
- RS-232 Compatible Yes, DB-9 Connector
- IP Addressability Optional, via BB-RS232 Ethernet/RS-232 Adapter (sold separately) for IP control via Telnet, HTTP, BlueBOLT®
- Voltmeter Available with RS-232/Ethernet option, ± 2VAC accuracy
- Ammeter Available with RS-232/Ethernet option, ±1A accuracy
- Power Consumption (No Load) 10 Watts
- Safety Agency NRTL-C, RoHS Compliant
We Also Recommend
BBE MAX-X3 2-Way Stereo/3-Way Mono Crossover