Genzler AA-PRO-EXT Extension Cabinet for Acoustic Array PRO
The focal point of this light-weight, compact combo and the extension cabinet is a speaker design engineered for acoustic instrument reproduction that is based upon our revolutionary Bass Array® format from our bass guitar cabinet designs. The speaker system features a specialized 10” woofer in a ported chamber along with the performance and pattern control of a proprietary line array column, which is mounted forward of the woofer in the center of the speaker baffle. This line array column utilizes 4 custom designed 2.5” neodymium paper-cone drivers and no compression tweeter is used in this design. The use and placement of the line array provides exceptional clarity and ultra-smooth response, along with broad dispersion and projection that line array principals produce. The 10” woofer produces the depth and roundness of the low frequencies while the mid and high frequencies are produced by the line array and are clear, natural and authentic to the acoustic instrument.
The blend of this innovative speaker system along with our preamp and amplifier platform delivers an acoustic amp like no other available. Either used as an acoustic instrument amplifier from the stage or a stand-mounted PA, the Acoustic Array™ PRO and AA-PRO-EXT are versatile designs, ideal for a variety of uses and venues.
- Innovative Acoustic Array™ Speaker System Design
- 10” Woofer w/4 x 2.5” Cone-driver Line Array
- Slanted Cabinet Design for Improved Projection
- Ultra-lightweight 21 lb Compact Cabinet Design
- Comfortable Soft Rubber Strap Handle
- Power Handling: 150 W / 8 ohms
- Two 1/4″ Rear Panel Inputs
- Bottom-mounted Stand Adaptor
- Power Handling 150 Watts / 8 ohms
- Dimensions: 13”H X 15.75”W X 13.75”D (33.02cm H x 40.0cm W x 34.92cm D)
- Weight: 21 LBS (9.30 Kg)
- Dimensions: 20”L x 18”D x 18”H (50.80 cm L x 45.72cm D x 45.72 cm H)
- Weight: 27 LBS (12.0 Kg)