Genzler Magellan MG350-MG12-COMBO Bass Cabinet
GENZLER® AMPLIFICATION is proud to announce the addition of the MG350-MG12-COMBO to our line of compact, high powered bass amplifiers and cabinets. This new design configures our MG-350 amplifier with our new MG-12T-V, “vertical”, 1 x 12″ and tweeter cabinet, which delivers an extremely small, compact combo rig that delivers big output and tone of a 12″ ported cabinet. This rig delivers 175 watts as the combo and with an additional MG-12T-V extension cabinet puts out 350 watts into this remarkable “high-boy” stack.
This is THE NEXT GENERATION of versatile, compact, high performance bass amplification
This combo “kit” allows the mounting of the MG-350 amplifier to the MG-12T-V cabinet using our “hidden” MG-350-CRADLE, which can be mounted to the top of the cabinet using the provided mounting screws. This allows easy install or removal of the amp to the cabinet for even more flexibility with this powerful little combo. The MG-350 delivers 175 watts as the combo and with an additional MG-12T-V extension cabinet puts out 350 watts into this remarkable and portable stack.
The MG-12T-V cabinet design blends the depth and fullness of a single, premium Neodymium 12” driver in a vented bass reflex enclosure and a smooth compression tweeter in a “high-boy” vertically designed cabinet. The cabinet delivers a big, full tone, throaty mid-range with a smooth “shimmer” on the top end. A single top/rear mounted edge-lift handle makes this an easy grab and go combo solution.
The MG350-MG12-COMBO delivers a full-bodied, defined, musically smooth and seamless response in this compact design and is ideal for electric or upright bass requirements. The performance and response is much larger than its minimal size and stage footprint.
The MG350-MG12-COMBO features Include:
- Clean Channel –
- Pristine and Articulate
- Dual-Curve Variable Contour Circuitry
- Curve A — Classic to Modern — Mid Scoop Curve
- Curve B — Thicker to Vintage — Low-Mid Bump w/Tapered Top End
- Active 3 Band EQ w/Parametric Mid Control
- Signal Mute Switch
- Thermal Sensing Variable Speed Fan Cooling
- Full Featured XLR Direct Output Interface
- Power Output: 175W — as a Combo; 350W– with Extension Cabinet
- 2.67 Ohm Min. Total Load
- Neodymium 12″ Woofer w/Compression Bullet Tweeter
- Vertically Designed Cabinet
- Top/Rear Mounted Edge-lift Handle
- Dual Speakon® and ¼” Combination Input Jacks
- Short Speakon® cable included with the MG-350-CRADLE
- Weight: 27 LBS
- Dimensions: 14.5”W x 16”D x 22.375”H
- Carton Dimensions: 23″H x 23″W x 20″D
- Shipping Weight: 34 Lbs
- One — premium Faital® neodymium 12″ cast frame loudspeaker utilizing a unique dual-wound voice coil design for increased power handling and efficiency.
- One — proprietary compact 1′ bullet tweeter with Ferro Fluid infusion in the voice coil gap for higher power rating and smoother high frequency response.
Input Panel/Crossover Network:
- Custom designed 12dB/octave slope with 100W L-Pad level control.
- One — Speakon® NL-2 connector and two – ¼” sealed jacks; to reduce rear cabinet air loss and noise.
- Heavy-duty textured black vinyl.
- Metal chrome corners.
- Comfortable, top/rear mounted, edge-lift bar handle
- Black and silver woven wire grille cloth with metallic silver piping.
- Large rubber feet.