RJ45 cable connector carrier for pre-assembled RJ45 plugs consists of black chromium shell, fixing disk, chuck, bushing and boot. Packed with two cable protection elements for cable diameter either up to 5 mm or 8 mm. Cable connector carrier does not include a RJ45 plug.
The etherCON cable connector carrier upgrades a conventional RJ45 connector to an extremely robust lockable solution.
Attention! Does not intermate with the CAT6 chassis connectors NE8FDY-C6 and NE8FDY-C6-B.
Features & Benefits
- The RJ45 system for harsh and demanding environment
- Cable connector carrier accepts the most common RJ45 plugs (see list at downloads)
- Rugged diecast shell and unique chuck type strain relief
- Protects Ethernet connections in a variety of commercial type applications and is designed to prevent breakage of the fragile components of standard RJ 45 connectors
- Allows assembly of preassembled conventional RJ45 cables
- Accessories include color coded boots in 9 standard colors
|Cable O.D.||max. 8 mm 0.315'|
|Insertion force||≤ 20 N|
|Withdrawal force||≤ 20 N|
|Lifetime||> 1000 mating cycles|
|Boot||Polyamide (PA 6)|
|Shell||Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)|
|Shell plating||Black chromium|
|Strain relief||Polyacetal (POM)|
|Temperature range||-30 °C to +80 °C|