Orange AD200B-BK 200 Watt Bass Guitar Amplifier - Black
Single Channel All Valve Bass Amp.
The Orange AD200B-BK is a 200 Watt Bass Guitar Amplifier in Black.
SHORT SIGNAL PATH | UNCOMPLICATED DESIGN | OUR FLAGSHIP BASS AMP
The AD200B MK 3 is quite simply one of the purest valve bass amplifiers ever produced, designed on the premise that the best tone often comes from the shortest signal path from guitar to speaker. The classic, uncomplicated design features inputs for both active and passive instruments, with a simple but effective EQ.
With four 6550 output valves pushing 200 Watts of power, the AD200B has a creamy, dynamic low-end with a focused mid-range. The rounded gain structure reveals a wide spectrum of vintage and modern tones, from mellow hues perfect for flatwound strings, through to heavy percussive grind. Whatever the situation, there is no shortage of punch, which is just one of the reasons why the AD200B has appeared on some of the world’s biggest stages.
SHORT SIGNAL PATH
Well thought out design and positioned components allow for some of the cleanest tones from any bass amplifier. Feel the character of your bass guitar and playing style more than any other amplifier.
ROUNDED GAIN STRUCTURE
Achieve a wide array of tones – from the vintage tone of Deep Purple to the modern gain of modern bands.
- SINGLE CHANNEL
- ALL VALVE
- INPUTS FOR ACTIVE OR PASSIVE BASSES
- SLAVE OUT
- CONTROLS: MASTER, TREBLE, MIDDLE, BASS, GAIN
- OUTPUT POWER (HEADS AND COMBOS): 200 WATTS
- VALVES (HEADS AND COMBOS):
- POWER AMP: 4 X 6550
- PREAMP: 2 X ECC83/12AX7 AND 1 X ECC81/12AT7
- SPEAKER OUTPUT OPTIONS (HEADS):
- 1 X 8 OHM CABINET CONNECTED TO THE 8 OHM OUTPUT
- 1 X 4 OHM CABINET CONNECTED TO ONE OF THE 4 OHM OUTPUTS
- 2 X 8 OHM CABINETS EACH CONNECTED TO ONE OF THE 4 OHM OUTPUTS
- UNBOXED DIMENSIONS (W X H X D): 55 X 27 X 28 CM (21.65 X 10.63 X 11.02″)
- UNBOXED WEIGHT: 26.25 KG (57.87 LB)