PreSonus Studio 1824C full-featured Ultra-high-def USB-C Compatible Audio Interface
Created for demanding producers.
The Studio 1824c 192 kHz USB-C™ compatible audio interface is ideal for producers interested in recording full bands, including multi-channel drums. It records up to 18 simultaneous inputs and features 8 XMAX Class A mic preamps, as well as MIDI I/O. Its 20 outputs offer flexible routing with zero-latency DSP-based monitor mixing and control-room integration with included Studio One® Artist music production software and UC Surface control software.
World-class recording software included.
Seamlessly integrated with the included PreSonus UC Surface control software for macOS®, Windows®, iPad®, and Android™ tablet and Studio One Artist music production software, the Studio 1824c audio interface works with virtually all macOS and Windows recording software. Easy to learn, Studio One enables you to compose, record, and produce without getting distracted by the tools. Need a new loop or sample for your latest production? Studio One lets you shop, audition, and purchase new content right from your production environment—including powerful extensions for Studio One like the CTC-1 Console Shaper and Presence XT Editor.
Take the tour.
The Studio 1824c audio interface features USB-C™ compatible computer connectivity and records up to 18 simultaneous inputs, including two combo mic and switchable line/instrument inputs and six mic/line inputs, all with XMAX mic preamps and +48V phantom power. Digital inputs include eight channels of ADAT Optical I/O (four channels at 96 kHz) and stereo S/PDIF I/O. In addition to the main L/R outputs, you get eight DC-coupled line-level outputs that can send control voltages. You also get two headphone outputs. A built-in MIDI interface enables connection to a keyboard, sound module, or control surface.
The Studio 1824c audio interface operates at up to 192 kHz for ultra-high-definition mixing and recording. High-quality converters on every input and output and PreSonus’ professional-grade XMAX mic preamps deliver incredibly high headroom, deep lows, smooth highs, and a rich overall sound.
Designed for producers who need more.
With ample connectivity, onboard monitor mixing, pristine mic preamps, and up to a 192 kHz sample rate, the Studio 1824c audio interface will give you the ultra-high-definition sound and versatile connectivity you need to make state-of-the-art recordings. The perfect companion for any recording software, the Studio 1824c’s integration with Studio One and remote control with UC Surface provide a complete and thoroughly professional recording studio.
Includes Studio MagicPlug-in Suite.
This suite of plug-ins adds a wealth of fresh virtual instruments and effects to Studio One. Cherry-picked from the first names in virtual instruments and effects, each plug-in brings a different flavor of practical magic to your songs. These plug-ins aren't gimmicky one-trick ponies — these are real-deal workhorses that you'll rely on for countless mixes.
- Up to 18 inputs/20 outputs simultaneously (8x8 at 192 kHz)
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs with XMAX Class A mic preamps
- 6 mic/line inputs with XMAX Class A mic preamps
- 8 channels of ADAT Optical I/O (4 channels at 96 kHz)
- 2 balanced ¼” TRS main outputs
- DC coupled for sending control voltages
- 8 balanced ¼” TRS line outputs for monitor mixing
- DC coupled for sending control voltages
- 2 stereo headphone outputs with individual level controls
- MIDI In/Out
- Stereo S/PDIF digital I/O
- 1 USB-C™ compatible 2.0 port
- USB-C™ to USB-C™ and USB-C™ to USB-A cables included for compatibility with most computers
- BNC word clock output
- Studio One® Artist for Mac® and Windows®
- UC Surface control software for Mac, Windows, iPad®, and Android™
- Studio Magic Plug-in Suite
Meters, Controls, and Features
- 18x8 onboard DSP monitor mixer
- Front-panel level controls for main outputs
- Mono and Mute buttons for the main outputs
- True +48V phantom power for condenser microphones (global)
- 10 ladder-style 8-LED level meters (8 input, 2 main output)
- USB-C™ compatible port (USB 2.0)
- 24-bit resolution
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, and 192 kHz sampling rates
- 1U rack-mountable
- Road-rugged construction with all-metal chassis and metal knobs
We Also Recommend
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB Audio Interface - 3rd Generation