Rode NT2000 Seamlessly Variable Dual 1" Condenser Microphone
- Large 1” HF1 gold sputtered capsule
- Continuously variable polar pattern, from Omni to Cardioid to Figure 8 controlled on the mic
- Continuously variable PAD and High-Pass Filter
- Ultra low noise, transformerless surface mount circuitry
- Wide dynamic range
- High strength welded and heat treated steel mesh head
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Includes SM2 shock mount and RC1 case
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
The RØDE NT2000 microphone is a studio-quality large diaphragm condenser with seamlessly variable polar patterns. Its polar patterns selection, filter and pad are conveniently located on the front of the microphone body for ease of use.
Audiophile quality surface-mount electronics combined with a gold-sputtered dual 1" capsule provide extremely low self-noise (7dBA) and a maximum SPL of 147 dB (up to 157 dB with pad fully engaged) giving an incredible amount of versatility and ensuring exceptional results.
The RØDE NT2000 microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE's industry leading 10 year warranty.NT2000 Specifications
Acoustic Principle Pressure Gradient Active Electronics JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer Capsule 1.00" Polar Pattern Address Type Side Frequency Range 20Hz - 20kHz Output Impedance 200Ω Maximum SPL 147dBSPL Maximum Output Level 15.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load) Sensitivity -36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) 7dBA Power Options Weight 831.00g Dimensions 208.00mmH x 55.00mmW x 55.00mmD Output Warranty 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration here
We Also Recommend
Electro-Voice RE20 Broadcast Announcer Microphone w/ Variable‑d