Sennheiser E914 Polarized Condenser Microphone for overhead miking, s
The e 914 is a high grade condenser microphone for very demanding applications. Its outstanding sound properties qualify the e 914 for highly sophisticated tasks.
The e 914 is a perfect microphone for ambitious recordings and live performances.
Its main areas of application are acoustic guitars, cymbals, percussion, overhead, orchestras, grand pianos etc .
m.i.p.a. award 2005
- Exceptionally lively, clear sound
- Three-position sensitivity switch
- Three-position bass roll-off/cut-off switch
- Very high sound pressure handling capability
- e 914 microphone
- Microphone clamp
- User manual
- Instructions for Use
- Product Information Sheet
We Also Recommend
Only 3 left !
Rode NT3 Cardoid Condenser Microphone
Sale price $32999 $329.99