Shure P10R Wireless Diversity Bodypack Receiver - G10 Band (470-542MHz)
The P10R is a low-profile, diversity bodypack receiver for use with the PSM 1000 Personal Monitor System. It offers premium features like full bandwidth RF scan and Automatic RF Gain Control for unparalleled signal stability and channel availability, all packed in the slimmest form factor available.
Optional advanced rechargeability eliminates the need for disposable batteries and provides extended usage times with reliable battery life, cycle count, and health metering - Please note: the SBC200 charger, SBC800-US charger, and SB900 rechargeable battery are available separately.
• Patent-pending CueMode allows monitoring of different stage mixes and storing of up to 20 separate channels from one bodypack for quick and easy mix reference
• Ultra-thin, compact bodypack design allows discreet placement on the performer
• Diversity bodypack dramatically improves signal reception and increases range
• Precision front-end RF filtering eliminates out-of-band interference for a cleaner, stronger RF signal, fewer dropouts, and less audible artifacts
• Full bandwidth scan finds clean, compatible frequencies to use and provides a graphic spectrum plot viewable from the bodypack menu screen
• Sync and scan results to a P10T transmitter quickly and easily over IR link
• Customized, digitally enhanced stereo encoding provides expansive stereo separation
• Backwards-compatible with PSM 900 transmitters
• Two separate, brightly illuminated LEDs provide easy visual reference to battery power level (green, amber, or red) and RF signal presence (blue)
• Audio and RF metering on bodypack menu screen
• Selectable high-frequency EQ boost (+3/+6 dB @ 10 kHz)
• Volume and balance controls
• Extruded aluminum construction for rugged dependability
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation. This receiver operates in the G10 frequency band.
We Also Recommend
Behringer HA400 Miniature Headphone Amp