Tascam DP-32SD 32-Track Digital Portastudio
With its great sound and powerful features, the TASCAM’s biggest Portastudio yet.
TASCAM’s DP-32SD Digital Portastudio records an unmatched 32 tracks to solid-state media. Up to eight tracks can be recorded at a time through its combination XLR and 1⁄4” combo jacks. Input processing like compression and limiting are available during recording, as well as guitar amp simulation and multi-effects for use with the instrument-level input. A color LCD and channel strip knobs make mixing fast and creative. The included 4GB SD card can be replaced with up to 32GB SDHC media or swapped with other cards between projects.
Excellent visibility and intuitive operation delivers stress-free recording
A stress-free user interface has been equipped, building upon the Portastudio series’ concept of intuitive operation.
Various full-color LCD screens and self-illuminated buttons offer superb visibility.
Measures have been made to increase operability, for example faders have eliminated layer structures make operating all tracks feel intuitive.
Even the channel strip is equipped with encoders with unified LCD screens and colors.
The operational unit moves in a way that delivers music production free of stress.
Simultaneous 8 track recording with 8 XLR/TRS combo connectors
The DP-32SD has 8 XLR-TRS combo inputs that can withstand multi-microphone recording with drums.
Phantom power supply is also possible, with the INPUT H compatible with direct guitar inputs.
With dynamic effects, which are indispensable for high-quality recording, up to 8 effects can be used for each input.
In addition, the DP-32SD comes with built-in guitar multi-effects, tuner, and metronome, allowing users to complete recording preparations with this device alone.
Supports high-quality mixing thanks to its professional effects
When it comes to mixing, users can perform a speedy mix-down with intuitive operation thanks to the full-color LCD, encoders, and faders of the DP-32SD.
Mixing effects that are available include reverbs and spatial effects that you can use to enhance your music, resulting in audio with quality as high as that of professional studio productions.
After mixing is done, final touches can be added by using the built-in mastering effect.
From the moment you switch the device on to mastering your audio production, the DP-32SD creates a professional production environment without a computer.
Even in loud environments, the high output powered amplifier makes headphone monitoring easy
In order to ensure a high-quality production environment, the outputs and monitor systems have been upgraded.
Separate to the stereo output, a MONITOR OUT that can adjust monitor volume has been installed, and the TRS output terminals are able to make balanced connections with the monitor speaker.
In addition, a 70mW/ch headphone amplifier that allows loud volume monitoring has also been installed.
The slim-shaped DP-32SD Digital Portastudio offers a music production environment that doesn’t require a computer.
Features at a glance
- Simultaneous 24-track playback
- 12 mono tracks + 6 stereo tracks
- Simultaneous 8-track recording
- 44.1k or 48 kHz, 16 or 24-bit recording
- 8 XLR/TRS combo connectors
- Phantom power supplied on all inputs (INPUT A-D,E-H)
- High-impedance input available (INPUT H)
- Stereo RCA output
- 2 effect send outputs (1/4" TS jack)
- 70mW/ch headphone amplifier
- Remote connector for optional RC-3F footswitch
- INPUT A-H and each track equipped with 3-band EQ
- Automatic punch in/out
- Various edit functions (COPY INSERT, COPY PASTE, MOVE INSERT, MOVE PASTE, OPEN, CUT, SILENCE, CLONE TRACK, CLEAN OUT)
- Undo and Redo function with Undo history
- Dynamics effects for input (Limiter, Compressor, Noise Suppressor, Exciter)
- Guitar effects (Amp Simulator, Reverb, Compressor, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser)
- Mix-down effects (Reverb, Delay, Stereo Chorus)
- Mastering Effects (Multi-band Compressor, Equalizer, Dither, Normalize)
- Track bounce function
- Virtual track (8 virtual track per one track: including use track)
- Locate mark up to 99 for one song
- File transferring via USB2.0
- Chromatic tuner
- 19 Faders
- Peak-hold function on the level meter of the LCD
- Sub-frame editing
- Dedicated AC adapter included (TASCAM GPE248-120200-Z)
- SD card included
- RoHS certified
We Also Recommend
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB Audio Interface - 3rd Generation