Tascam TM-280 Studio Condenser Microphone
The world of recording has evolved rapidly in the last decade, but one thing hasn’t changed…
a great recording starts with a great microphone.
TASCAM's TM-280 is a high-performance, studio quality condenser microphone that features:
• switchable high-pass filter : allows the user to reduce rumble and eliminate low frequency energy when needed
• -10dB pad: drops the input volume when your signal is loud enough to distort the recording
These features, when combined with the pure gold-sputtered diaphragm, allows the TM-280 to gracefully capture performances ranging from a delicate acoustic session to the powerful levels of electric guitars, horns, percussion and drum kit overheads. And, while the TM-280 may be complex and sensitive on the inside, it is tough on the outside and built to last. Its premium components are protected by a durable internal construction on a stout framework, then encased in an aluminum shell and sturdy microphone mesh.
TASCAM has also ensured that this mic comes ready to rock by including a well-engineered shockmount with an integrated pop screen and a protective flight case.
Features at a glance
- Condenser-type microphone
- Cardioid (Unidirectional)
- 34-mm aluminum diaphragm
- Suspension shockmount included
- Pop filter inclluded
- Flight case included
We Also Recommend
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB Audio Interface - 3rd Generation