Universal Audio Volt 2 USB Audio Interface Studio Pack
Universal Audio Volt 2 USB Studio Pack
Volt Studio Packs are the perfect way to jumpstart your home recording studio. Capture your music productions, livestreams, and podcasts with Universal Audio’s 2-in/2-out Volt 2 recording interface, featuring a Vintage Mic Preamp for classic studio sound.
This studio pack includes a condenser mic and cable, studio monitoring headphones, and a suite of music production software. So you’ll be recording like a pro, right out of the box.
- Create classic-sounding music productions, livestreams, and podcasts on Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone
- Record your voice or guitar with rich, full sound using Vintage Mic Preamp mode
- Produce with an essential suite of audio and music software including Ableton, Melodyne, UJAM’s Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg, and more
- Build your desktop production studio around a stylish interface, built to withstand years of home and mobile recording
Record Yourself with Best-in-Class Audio Quality
From the team that brought you the game-changing Apollo interface, Volt 2 delivers superior studio sound quality, with more character and tone than any USB interface in its class.
Capture a Classic Vocal with Vintage Mic Preamp Mode
Few sounds can compare to a vintage Universal Audio 610 tube preamp, as used to record everyone from Ray Charles to Van Halen. Volt 2 gives you the rich, full sound of this classic UA mic/line/instrument preamp, thanks to its built-in tube emulation circuitry, a UA exclusive.
Stay Inspired with a Curated Suite of Audio Software
Some audio interfaces give you a smattering of random audio apps. Not Volt. Instead, UA put together a bundle of serious music production tools, virtual instruments, and plug-ins including Ableton, Melodyne, UJAM’s Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg, and more.
- Ableton Live Lite
- Marshall Plexi Classic Amp
- Softube Time & Tone Bundle
- Celemony Melodyne Essential
- Relab LX480 Essentials
- Plugin Alliance
- Ampeg SVT-VR Classic
- Brainworxbx_masterdesk Classic
- Virtual Drummer DEEP
- Virtual Bassist DANDY
- Spitfire LABS
Easy In, Easy Out
Volt 2 gives you simple 2-in/2-out audio connections. Just plug your mics, guitars, or synths into the front panel. Then connect your speakers or headphones to monitor your audio with no latency. With Volt, you'll be creating like a pro, fast.
iPad & iPhone Ready
Traveling light? Plug Volt 2 into your iPad or iPhone, and you can easily create beats and samples, record your band’s rehearsals, and edit songs anywhere.*
Capture Inspiration for Years to Come
Featuring rugged all-metal construction and sleek, vintage-inspired industrial design, Volt 2 elevates your production space with impeccable style, built to last decades.
*Requires external Volt power supply and an Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter (except iPad Pro with USB-C).
- Desktop 2-in/2-out USB audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion for Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone
- Vintage Mic Preamp mode lets you record voice or guitar with the rich, full sound of a classic UA tube preamp
- Essential suite of audio and music software including Ableton, Melodyne, UJAM’s Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg, and more
- Studio-quality headphone amplifier for loud, clear monitoring
- USB bus powered to reduce cable clutter
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Direct Monitoring for latency-free recording
- Stylish, rugged construction built to withstand years of use
- 1-in/1-out MIDI connections
- USB-C to USB-A cable included
- 1x Volt 2 USB Audio Interface
- 1x Condenser Microphone
- 1x Headphones
- 1x 3M XLR Cable
Mac & PC
- Available USB 2.0 (or higher) port
- USB cable (included)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon processor
- (PC) Windows 10 64-bit edition
- (macOS) 10.14 Mojave or later
- Internet connection for software downloads
iPad & iPhone
- iPadOS / iOS 14 or later