Vox VX50BA 50W Bass Guitar Amplifier
The compact and lightweight VX series of amps is joined by a new 50W model for bass, featuring Nutube, the new vacuum tube. Its distinctive advantages include a VOX original eight-inch speaker, a unique bass reflex structure that ensures ample power and rich low-frequency reproduction, and warm vacuum tube sound. There's also a four-band EQ that allows detailed sound-shaping, a compressor effect that's indispensable for bass, and an overdrive effect that provides everything from subtle grit to high gain overdrive. Also provided are a full complement of input/output jacks, including an AUX IN jack, headphone jack, and a DIRECT OUT jack for direct connection to your PA system. Aesthetically, the VX50 BA sports a red color scheme, a traditional VOX vertical logo, and a metal grille for a distinct and edgy look.
• High 50W output power from a revolutionarily lightweight and compact unit.
• The warm vacuum tube sound of Nutube.
• VOX original eight-inch speaker delivers rich low-frequency sound.
• Bass reflex structure provides rich low-frequency reproduction with ample output.
• Four-band EQ allows detailed sound shaping for the bassist.
• Compressor lets you enjoy tight-sounding performance.
• Punchy overdrive.
• A rich selection of input/output jacks such as AUX IN, PHONES out, and DIRECT out.
• Input/output jacks: INPUT: 1/4 phone jack (unbalanced)
AUX IN: 1/8 stereo mini phone jack
DIRECT OUT: TRS phone jack (balanced)
Headphones: 1/8 stereo mini phone jack
• Valve: Nutube 6P1
• Output power: Maximum approx. 50W RMS
• Speaker: VOX Original 8 speaker
• Power supply: AC adapter (DC 19V)
• Current consumption: 3.42A
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 354 mm 208mm 313mm / 13.94" 8.19" 12.32"
• Weight: 4.5 kg / 9.92 lbs.