Yamaha BB235 RR Series 5-String Electric Bass - Raspberry Red
Designed for beginners but playable enough to satisfy professional musicians, the Yamaha BB Series BB-235 is a five-string electric bass with a sleek, double-cutaway alder body and a black finish. Its bolt-on maple neck sports a 34" scale, a 600mm radius, 21 frets, and a fingerboard fashioned out of rosewood. Strings are secured to the body with a vintage-style fixed bridge and attached to the headstock by means of lightweight open-gear tuners.
For electronics, this bass offers two Custom V3 pickups. A split single coil P-style pickup can be found in the neck, while a single coil J-style pickup sits in the bridge. These provide a clean with plenty of articulation.
A volume knob for each pickup is on hand and the usage of which can help you blend the timbre of the neck and the bridge pickups. An overall tone control can help you make your overall sound brighter or darker in accordance with your own personal taste.
- Custom V3 pickups: Ceramic magnet pickup that delivers a clean, well-defined sound
- Controls: One tone control and two volume control knobs, for versatile sound shaping
- Thinner neck shape: These BB models feature a slightly thinner neck than previous BB basses, aiming to improve playability and feel
- Solid alder body
- Maple neck
- Vintage-style fixed bridge
- Lightweight, open-gear tuners
- Right/Left Handed: Right-Handed
- Number of Strings: 5
- Body Type: Solid
- Cutaway: Double-Cutaway
- Body Wood: Alder
- Neck Type: Bolt-On Neck
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 21
- Scale Length: 34.00"
- Radius: 600 mil
- Nut Width: 43 mm
- Bridge Type: Fixed
- Pickguard: Yes
- Pickups: Neck: P
- Bridge: J
- Controls: Tone Control: x 1
- Volume Control: x 2
We Also Recommend
Fender Affinity Series Jazz Bass V, Laurel Fingerboard - Brown Sunburst (0371575532)
Fender Affinity Series Jazz Bass V, Laurel Fingerboard - Black (0371575506)
Fender Classic Vibe '70s Jazz Bass V, Maple Fingerboard - Black (0374550506)