Yamaha DXS15XLF-D 1600W Powered Subwoofer with Dante
Dante-equipped powered subwoofer.
Perfectly suited for use with DZR full-range speakers, the DXS15XLF is a Dante-equipped powered bass-reflex type subwoofer with extended low frequency, producing a best-in class maximum SPL of 136dB SPL with superb clarity and power.
- Powered 15” subwoofer with 4” Voice Coil
- Maximum 136dB SPL and 33Hz-150Hz frequency range is ideal for today’s sound engineering demands
- High power 1600W Class-D amplifier module
- 96kHz DSP for true high-definition sound with super low latency
- Equipped with Dante I/O (2in/2out) and features SRC (sample rate conversion) allowing 48kHz device compatibility
- Access a variety of DSP functions and load presets, or make precise adjustments to PEQ, delay and routing etc. via the intuitive LCD display
- Equipped with D-XSUB processing and cardioid mode capability
- Lightweight yet very durable plywood cabinet with premium grade Polyurea coating
- Optional speaker cover (SPCVR-DXS15X) and wheel kit (SPW-1)
We Also Recommend
Mackie Thump15BST 1300W 15” Advanced Powered Loudspeaker
Electro-Voice ZLX-15BT 15" Powered Loudspeaker with Bluetooth® Audio
Electro-Voice ZLX-12BT Powered Loudspeaker with Bluetooth® Audio