Zoom V3 Vocal Processor
About: Zoom V3 Vocal Processor
Give Your Voice New Dimensions
Whether you’re streaming, recording, or collaborating online, the Zoom V3 is packed with effects, harmonizing options, pitch correction and more. Your voice will sound amazing - from home, or anywhere else.
Back Yourself Up
Create and arrange your own backup vocals. Add up to two voices to create your 3-part harmonies in both major and minor keys.
Creative Voice Effects
Choose from 16 voice-changing effects like Unison and Vocoder to enhance your performance. V3’s parameter knob allows you to fine-tune your sound. The special effects enable you to alter your voice for video game streaming, podcasts, and YouTube videos.
All the Essentials
In addition to advanced effects, the V3 lets you dial-in reverb, delay and compression using dedicated control knobs.
Moment of Clarity
The V3 provides a professional quality pre-amp so you can sound your best. TheEnhance function automatically optimizes the performance of any mic.
Add More Flavor
Press the Formant Character button and use the parameter knob to alter your vocal characteristics without changing the pitch.
The Zoom SGV-6 Mic
The optional Zoom SGV-6* microphone is designed to isolate your voice by suppressing ambient noise. The mic’s vocal isolation enables the V3 to process your voice with unmatched accuracy.
USB Audio Interface
The V3 connects to your computer or mobile device via USB to become an audio interface for recording and streaming.
Toggle effects precisely on beat with the ZOOM FS01 footswitch, or freely modulate effect parameters with the ZOOM FP02M expression pedal.
The V3 can be used on a tabletop or can be attached to a mic stand using the Zoom HRM-7 (7 inch) or HRM-11 (11inch) Handy Recorder Mount.
- V3 offers 16 creative voice effects plus compression, reverb, delay and enhance
- Add up to two voices to create 3-part harmonies across a full octave
- Independent compression, reverb and delay controls
- Built-in Enhancer for increased sound clarity
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- USB 2.0 audio interface capable of recording up to 16/24/32-bit, 44.1 kHz
- Line outputs for connecting to PA systems or mixing consoles
- Headphone output with dedicated volume control
- Auxiliary input
- Operates for 3.5 hours on 4 AA batteries or with Zoom AD-16 AC adapter
What’s in the Box
- V3 Multi-Effects Vocal Processor
- 4 AA Batteries
- V3 Operation Manual
V3 MULTI-EFFECTS VOCAL PROCESSOR
- Effects: 16 types
- Concurrent effects: 5
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
- A/D conversion: 24-bit 128× oversampling
- D/A conversion: 24-bit 128× oversampling
- Signal processing: 32-bit
- Frequency response: 20 Hz–20 kHz (+1 dB/−3 dB) (10 kΩ load)
- MIC IN: XLR jack
- Input gain: +3 – +40 dB
- Maximum input level: +4 dBu
- Input impedance: 3 kΩ or higher (1 kHz)
- Phantom power: +48 V
- AUX IN: Stereo mini jack
- Rated input level: −10 dBu
- Input impedance (line): 22 kΩ
- L/R OUT: Unbalanced TS jacks
- Maximum output level: +6dBu
- Output impedance: 100 Ω
- PHONES: Stereo mini jack
- Maximum output level: 20 mW + 20 mW (into 32 Ω load)
- Equivalent input noise (when phantom power off): –125 dBu or less (A-weighted, 150 Ω input, +40 dB input gain)
- Noise floor (residual noise): –75 dBu
- Control input: FS01/FP02M input
- POWER: AC adapter (9 V DC 500 mA, center negative) (ZOOM AD-16)
- 4 AA batteries (about 3.5 hours continuous operation time when using alkaline batteries)
USB: Connector: Micro USB
- Audio interface operation: 2-in/2-out USB2.0 Full Speed, 44.1 kHz, 16/24/32-bit
- Power can also be supplied through the USB port.
- When using a cable designed only for power, other USB functions cannot be used.
WEIGHTS AND DIMENSIONS
- External dimensions: 150 mm (D) × 190 mm (W) × 50 mm (H)
- Weight: 0.59 kg (excluding batteries)
We Also Recommend
Behringer Shark FBQ100 - open box units